And since it's not fulfilling some of my blogging needs, which won't fit within the 140 character restraints of twitter... I thought I'd pull this old thing out again. Don't know for sure what'll end up here - probably some RL rants under friendslock, maybe episode reactions or fannish meta posted publicly. If that doesn't interest you... well, you've already kept me friended for the six months I've been gone, so I won't tell you to unfriend now, but. Just so you know.
Things that have happened since April:
- Did not graduate, because of [blah]. Only have one class left (an arts gen ed, I decided to take drawing), should be finally done with this BS in December.
- Moved home to finish said final course/job hunt without losing $800/month of pitiful savings to rent. As ever at home, Dad is a pain and Mom is a rare sight, but it's manageable.
- Broke up with Doctor Who. I just got tired of a lot of tropes Moffat et al. like to use, and thanks to tumblr I haven't missed anything good. Or anything heartbreaking, wrt the Ponds.
- Thanks to some very convincing narrative-centric meta and the awesome that is Kevin Tran, I'm giving Supernatural another chance. We'll see if it lasts.
- Have picked up Young Justice, Teen Wolf, and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. (Up to date on the first two, mid-season five for the third.) Also non-fannishly watching Go On, The Mindy Project, and The New Normal. Edit: And Elementary! How I forgot to mention that, I don't know, as it's easily my favorite procedural of the last few years.